Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The Group seeks to fill the position of Senior Internal Auditor at Nairobi Head Office.
Application deadline: 27th August 2021
The successful candidate will report to the Group Internal Auditor and be charged with the following responsibilities:
- Plan and supervise internal audit assignments.
- Coordinate implementation of the Group’s EnterpriseRiskManagement Framework.
- Advise management on internal control and risk management issues.
- Ensure standardization of Group policies and procedures across business units.
- Conduct follow up reviews to monitor implementation of audit recommendations
- Implement and continuously appraise the company’s Quality Management System.
- Conduct periodic reviews of financial statements.
- Provide support in the management of statutory audits.
- Perform any other task that may be assigned by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Fully qualified CPA(K)or ACCA.
- Upper Second-Class degree in a relevant discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as CISA, CIA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years combined experience in providing external and internal audit assurance services in a reputable organisation.
- Experience in the implementation or review of an ERM framework or a Quality Management System will be an added advantage.
- Be self-motivated, disciplined, and effective team player.
- Excellent written and spoken English, good communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- High integrity, professionalism, and attention to detail.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated and dynamic team of experts who derive satisfaction from “Improving People’s Lives through Providing Water and Energy Solutions for Africa” and will be assigned a salary grade that offers a competitive and attractive remuneration package in keeping with similar large corporates. Interested persons should apply by 27th August 2021.