The APHRC invites applications for Quantitative Field Interviewers in its Hygiene and Behaviour Change Coalition (HBCC) Project that will be conducted in Nairobi, Embu, Homabay and Taita Taveta counties. The project seeks to evaluate inclusiveness,effectiveness, and outcome of HBCC interventions for persons with disabilities and older people on programmes designed by two implementing partners in Embu, Homa Bay and Taita Taveta counties, Kenya.
Application deadline: 18th October, 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
Conduct interviews on all recruited study participants;
Moderate/facilitate quantitative interviews with community members in the study
Administer observation checklists in different setups;
Prepare data collection progress report and updates in liaison with the project team;
Keep updated records of assigned work;
Assist the research team members in other project-related activities.
- Have completed secondary education and possess a minimum grade C Plain in
- Have proven experience in data collection;
- Have experience in recruiting study participants;
- Able to facilitate remote interviews;
- Have strong communication skills;
- Have experience in administering observation checklists;
- Available to work full time on the project for the duration of the study;
- Must be a resident of Taita Taveta, Embu, Homabay or Nairobi counties;
- Must be a fluent speaker of Kitaita, Kiembu, Dholuo and Swahili.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications including a cover letter
(indicating your county and sub county) and CV with contacts of three referees by October
18, 2021 to email@example.com. Please indicate on the subject line of the email
“Quantitative Field Interviewer- HBCC Project. We regret that only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS TO
ANYONE DURING ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
APHRC and Flexi Personnel are equal opportunity employers and are committed to the protection of vulnerable persons.