Verona hotel is seeking to hire a Caretaker.
Application deadline: 29th September, 2021
Role and Responsibilities
- Open premises at the beginning of each work shift and ensure that it is properly secured at the end of the day and report any occurrence
- Monitor CCTV systems and respond to alarm
- Make emergency repairs and ensure limited maintenance of the building
- Ensure that the common area is clean and free of hazardous materials
- Attend to the tenant / guest while the office is closed.
- Cleaning the building or supervising a team of Cleaners
- Gardening and performing landscape duties or supervising others in these roles
- Inspecting the building, including heating, cooling, lighting and alarm systems to make sure they are in good working order
- Sourcing, booking and supervising contractors for major repairs
- Monitoring cleaning materials, tools, and furniture and reordering as required
- Managing bookings for any buildings or rooms available for hire
- Opening building at the start of the day and locking all doors and windows when not in operation
- Adhering to the company’s safety policies to create a safe working environment for everyone
• Key Requirements (qualifications and skills)
Minimum level of education: Candidates holding relevant Certificates in Home Care Management, Property, caretaking and facilities services, Cleaning and support services.
At least 2 years of experience, including experience in building maintenance, gardening, electrics, cleaning or plumbing is also useful.
Wednesday, 29th September 2021
CV’s to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Caretaker