MOGO Kenya is part of Eleving Group, which is an international fast-growing financial technology company, operating in 14 countries in 3 continents.The organisation is seeking to hire an HR-Performance Manager.
Application deadline: 8th October, 2021
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, implement and manage an effective performance management system to foster a performance based culture.
- Support H.O.Ds and Line Managers on all performance management issues from coming up with KPIs, setting target, monitoring performance and giving timely feedback in the right way.
- Liaise with H.O.Ds and Line Managers to develop and implement incentives aimed at rewarding top performers and also performance Improvement programs for poor performers.
- Reviewing performance improvement plans reports with the Line Managers and employee.
- Ensure effective training/ sensitization on performance management and appraisal system is offered to all employees and everyone understands its importance.
- Implement a process of tracking progress from target setting, monthly, quarterly, mid-year and annual performance, ensure timely feedback is Work in liaison with the line manager and HR personnel in charge of trainings to address skill gaps that affect performance of employees in various departments.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports to all Line Managers on target achievement and PIPs
- Ensure performance management system supports business goals and is understood by employees.
- University Degree in Human Resource Management.
- A Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Performance Management role, Experience in designing and implementing a performance management system.
- Additional professional qualification/certification in performance management is an added advantage
- Change management skills and experience in driving a high performance culture
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Bonus based on performance
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to participate in building up business
- Support from a professional international team
- Opportunity for personal development
Qualified and interested?Please apply via