MOGO Kenya is part of Eleving Group, which is an international fast-growing financial technology company, operating in 14 countries in 3 continents.MOGO Kenya is seeking to recruit an HR Admin Officer
Application deadline: 25th September, 2021
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating various HR reports.
- Incharge of staff welfare: ensuring staff are under medical cover and pension scheme after successful completion of probation.
- Creating service desk tickets for new hires.
- Requesting for the staff equipment from the Administration Department.
- Handling staff exits: exit interviews, raising exit tickets and staff clearance.
- Organizing external & internal trainings.
- Administrating the training platform: making sure that the trainings are completed on time and no challenges in the system.
- Events Management.
- Coordinating and monitoring daily health and safety activities in the entity.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in HR and Administrative work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Powerpoint is a must)
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Competitive salary
- Attractive commission structure
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to participate in building up business
- Support from a professional international team
- Opportunity for personal development
Qualified and interested?Apply via