Reporting to the Leasing Manager, the job holder is to act as a liaison between the client and their customers ensuring client satisfaction with the organization’s products and services.
Application deadline: 24th September, 2021
- Resolve customer complaints regarding the client services offered to achieve and maintain superior customer experience
- Respond to all direct/indirect customer queries and requests promptly and properly either via email, dialogue or phone calls
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the company’s products and services and share the information with client guests.
- Understand the client’s Customer: who they are, their preferences and what they are communicating and use the same as leverage to create a database and provide gold standard service
- Be brand ambassadors: as the face of destination, be the ambassador to sell it in our customer interactions.
- Liaise with various departments such as facility management and security to ensure that customers receive end to end quality customer service.
- Adequately follow up and close on opportunities to improve concerning client services and products.
- Certificate in customer service, social sciences or front office management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in front office management / customer service/ social sciences or any relatable relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to work on weekends and holiday shifts
Those interested and meet the above requirements can send their application letters and CV on or before Friday, 24th September 2021.
Qualified and interested?Apply via