Schneider Electric is seeking to recruit a Business Development Lead.
What you will do:
- Promote the unique Customer Value Propositions to influence customers/consultants with Energy Product offer by bringing up differentiating and innovative technical proposals, addressing business requirements, customer process constraints and technical challenges.
- Take an active part in qualifications activities of all Energy Products toward End-Users, Consultants, Specifiers, Regulators, direct customers… with the support of Energy Business marketing and technical teams.
- Establish close relationship with Customers’ technical team in order to prescribe best fitting products vs. requirements and influence its requests for quotation. Convert customer needs in technical proposals focusing on value creation Product’s features.
- Support technically influencing and specifying activities at early stages of business development & opportunity identification.
- Organize customer events, external technical events, fairs, technical demos and customer visits (in Schneider Electric’s facilities and/or other customers’ ones).
- Support Account Managers (V1) in opportunities analysis and qualifications vs. Power Systems offers (S0 gate review). Identify potential new business opportunities. Provide and master all necessary technical specifications.
- Review Request for Quotations (RFQ) providing sales team with clear technical synthesis of Energy Products or solutions competitive advantages. Provide technical quotations to sales team to reach sales targets.
- Communicate market feedback about trends, competitors and requirements to Power Systems Business Unit (BU) in order to make appropriate offer enhancements.
- Develop required technical and commercial argumentation documents. Provide answers to technical questions from customers in co-operation with technical experts of different Business Units (BUs).
- Work hand-in-hand with Account Managers (V1) and Field Sales (V2) sharing her/his technical expertise.
- At least 7 years Technical & commercial profile in Energy and Power Solutions environment with experience facing customers
- Relevant Engineering qualification.
- Experience working in the public sector/utility/infrastructure
- Prior experience in the Energy/Power Systems market share in targeted segments (Utilities,MMM, Infrastructure sector) i
- Knowledge of the East Africa market is Key
- English fluency is a must
- Another language will be valuable
- Schneider Electric believes in rewarding and recognizing employees who contribute to the success of the Company. Our rewards programs are designed for employees who are aligned to our strategy, engaged and successfully contributing to the organizational goals. These philosophies, as well as our desire to care for you and your family, form the basis of our Total Rewards offer.
Qualified and interested?Apply via