Save the Children International Kenya Country office has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as Finance Assistant (Budgeting and Reporting).
Application deadline: 10th September, 2021
The role holder will be responsible for the award budgeting, contracting and donor reporting functions. The holder of the role is also responsible for financial as well as grants compliance aspects, and ensures high-quality services are in line with SCI Policies and Procedures. The role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A first degree in Commerce Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
- Part II qualified in a recognized professional qualification in Accounting (CPA, ACCA) is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years similar work experience within a fast-paced work environment with 1 years’ experience in budgeting and reporting
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Fluency (Verbal and Written) in English required.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong team player, collaborative and capable of building effective relationships across all levels.
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mind-sets.
- Problem solving and risk mitigating skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Officer Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and financial software such as Agresso.
- Comply with the requirements of Save the Children’s Safeguarding Policy and other Global Policies.
- A commitment to promoting diversity and equality of opportunity in employment and empathy with SC values and objectives.
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children International’s aims, values and principles.
Qualified and interested?Apply via