Collect Data on volumes from customers, arrange reservations, collect and update bookings in KAPLOS and attend to customer queries
- Collecting data in terms of expected volumes from our customers. Arranging booking reservation with relevant airlines depending on forecast received from customers.
- Updating customers on status of their requests and where confirmed forward booking confirmations and details. Attending to customers queries.
- Inserting customer details on Ciel / SALOG system to generate Mawb’s / Hawb’s.
- Preparing weekly flight bookings. Preparing an updated daily booking for the day indicating confirmed capacity / Ulds against booked capacity in KAPLOS.
- Updating platform staff on expected deliveries from concerned customers.
- Sending out pre-alerts to customers on the day of the shipments with information on expected departure and arrival times. Confirming flights departures – Status 1300 on Ciel in line with data quality.
- Collecting and updating the bookings for the next day / whole week before end of business in KAPLOS.
- Coordinating with the line managers on planning for peak periods. Arranging and requesting for Mawbs stock from respective Airlines. Controlling the stock once issued.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelors/First University Degree (Preferred)
- Other Degree / Diploma Public Relations or Customer Care (Minimum)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office use (Minimum)
- Have a basic understanding of KN Systems (Ciel / SALOG, KAPLOS) and training on Simba Systems (minimum)
- Documentation know how (Minimum)
- Good time management, organization and excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If like us, you put customers at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
Qualified and interested?Apply via