Adevia Health Africa is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the administrative assistant position at our Eldoret office . The individual will run the office smoothly undertaking administrative duties while adhering to the company’s values and principles.
Application deadline:5th September, 2021
● Receive visitors and interact with staff to facilitate service delivery.
● Handling incoming telephone calls and screening correspondence (incoming and outgoing).
● Carry out preparation, editing, filing, and maintenance of correspondence, office communication, and other documents.
● Supervision of office general outlook i.e. cleanliness, orderlines
● Arranging and coordinating departmental meetings and other events (in-house and external).
● Manage applications from the Kenyan office coming from the Western Region; I.e Rift Valley, Western, and Nyanza Regions
● Act as the Personal Assistant to the Regional Manager in the Eldoret Office
● Provide Customer services to the nurses/clients visiting the Eldoret Office, assist in handling inquiries and forwarding them to the relevant departments
● Work hand in hand with the staff in the Nairobi Office to provide a uniform customer experience
● Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Skills specific to the role
● Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
● Excellent typing skills, proficiency in MS Office, G-suite, and task management tools.
● A high degree of integrity and professionalism and capable of working under minimum supervision.
● Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
Bachelor’s degree or diploma in administration or their equivalent.
Job Location: Eldoret
Start Date: 1/10/2021
Mode of Application:
Send a detailed resume, cover letter, and scanned copies of professional certificates to
clearly stating the position applied for and expected Gross Salary on or before the 5th September 2021 at 5 PM Kenyan time.