Zohari Credit Limited is a Kenyan-based non-deposit taking microfinance institution that is registered under the Companies Act. The Company is looking to hire a sales team leader who will be responsible for generating new and buy-off payroll loans.
- Sourcing for new business, develop and manage a healthy pipeline on all product lines.
- Manage and sustain a portfolio of clients, building long term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business.
- Perform quarterly competitor analysis to determine optimal pricing, price review and surveys to ensure profitability and sustainability.
- Maintain loan book arrears as per our internal criteria.
- Maintain Relationship Plans for all key customers in the portfolio such that contact with customers is prioritized.
- Developing action plans and activities for the customers, giving timely reports on activities, competitor activities and formulating strategies.
- Ensuring Sales agents retention
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of sales agents through for mastery of product knowledge.
- Review of files from the sales agents before Data entry.
- Coordination of marketing activities in the team.
- Ensure sales, marketing and training reporting as per the business requirements
- Attend all regional planning meetings, and positively contribute with regards to performance and projections.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Good product knowledge of the payroll product.
- At least 3 years’ experience in payroll lending with a strong individual performance record.
- Ability to supervise sales agents and deliver well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Experience in the operations function with strong planning, organizing, co-ordination ability.
- The ability to execute with minimum supervision.
- Excellent computer skills.
Qualified and interested? Apply via