Catholic Relief Services (CRS) who will manage the provision of responsive, effective, and efficient administrative services, facility and Fleet – in support of the Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) mission to serve the poor and vulnerable. He/she will also promote and ensure stewardship of resources and a high-quality service approach are integrated into administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate, monitor and report on activities and required resources to ensure cost efficient and quality service delivery from administrative support functions. Anticipate delivery challenges to ensure service continuity.
- Coordinate the administration function to ensure support services are delivered with high-quality in an efficient manner. Help address challenges that affect the proper stewardship and optimal utilization of program assets and resources.
- Ensure administrative systems, processes, and policies are in line with agency standards and donor and local law regulations. Recommend changes in office practices and coordinate revision of systems, policies, and procedures to contribute to operational excellence.
- Oversee the efficient use and management of CP assets and rented facilities. Ensure fully compliant procurement for office supplies and asset management systems. Organize inventory monitoring, control, and reporting.
- Effectively manage administrative talent and supervise. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching, tailor individual development plans, and complete performance management for direct reports. Monitor and assess performance to ensure capacity for successful support of high-quality programming.
- Serve as the key liaison and maintain relationships with relevant external stakeholders (landlords, service providers, etc.) on assigned administrative matters and ensure required authorizations and documents are up-to-date.
- Help ensure staff has access to relevant information, training, and safety materials and equipment to ensure a safe and sound work environment.
- Manage the provision of travel and logistics support and services to staff and visitors. Manage event planning activities, including delegation visits, trainings and, workshops.
- Ensure timely, effective and efficient administrative support to Somalia office and program
Required Languages – Fluent in English
Travel– Must be willing and able to travel up to 25 %, including visits to Somalia
Supervise directly the Admin staff, Facility Manager, VMU staff
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: HoOPS, HOP, Project and Program Managers, Finance Manager, HR Manager, ICT Manager, Projects’ Admin Staff, Security Manager, Head of Office, Sub-office Admin staff
External: Landlords, Service Providers, Government Offices in relationship with Admin matters
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant fields. A Master’s Degree would be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in administrative support functions, with increasing responsibility. Office management experience is a plus. Experience with an NGO a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Very good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to make sound judgments and good decisions
- Strong customer service orientation with very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ethical conduct and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
- Procurement experience is a plus.
- Staff management experience and abilities that are conducive to a learning environment are a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
Qualified and interested?Apply via