Responsible for the development, support and managing the ICT environment.
Application deadline: 10th September, 2021
Job Reference No.
· Respond to user queries and solve identified problems
· Ensuring that the ICT is able to deliver comprehensive service that meets the business requirements.
· Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
· Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
· To negotiate between ICT Application Support, other directorates, and external suppliers to resolve often highly technical or contentious issues.
· Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
· To develop and review ICT policy and implementation processes
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
· Degree in a computer field or its equivalent
· Must have knowledge of the following: Windows 2003 and above, Exchange Server, LANs, WANs, Virtualization, TCP/IP, Routing, SANs, SQL Server, network design, factor authentication, encryption technologies, system monitoring and management
Skills and Desired Qualities:
· Excellent interpersonal skills
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to email@example.com or apply online application form application form and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 10th September 2021.
NB: Those who do not qualify need not apply