International Organisation of Migration (IOM) is seeking to hire a Customer Care Intern who will be responsible for performing routine administrative functions such as switchboard operations, handling inquiries and providing refugee/immigrant assistance as required.
Application deadline: 7th September, 2021
- All applicants must be between 20 and 36 years of age.
- Currently enrolled in the final academic year undertaking Course in Business Administration, Customer Relations or any related field, or
Is currently enrolled in a graduate school programme (undertaking a degree or equivalent), or
Can be a graduate of a university or related institution with a Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Pays attention to detail and meets deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy and confidentiality in performing responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in computer skills, especially in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word etc).
Fluency in English and Swahili
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application by sending a Motivation Letter and the updated CV to the email address email@example.com referring to this advertisement.
Closing Date: 07 September, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.