Ronalds LLP is a modern accounting firm that uses cutting edge technology solutions to deliver results.It is seeking to recruit graduate trainees.
Application deadline: 26th August, 2021
Candidates’ Minimum Requirements
- Must have graduated with a degree from a recognized institution with a minimum score of Second class Honours- Upper Division or its equivalent.
- Must have graduated not more than three years ago (between the years 2019 and 2021)
- Must have fully completed a professional course – CPA (K)/ ACCA/ CFA/ CIFA or any other.
- At least one year of experience in a professional services firm is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the relevant principles, standards and regulations in specific industries is an added advantage.
- Must have attained a Minimum of a B(Plain) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent.
- Must be between the ages 22 and 27 years.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Must be keen and attentive to detail.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Must be an individual who upholds integrity and professionalism.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment
Qualified and interested?Apply via