Plan International ,a rights-based development and humanitarian organization working for better lives for all children, is seeking to hire a Program Intern.
Application deadline: 27th August, 2021.
Degree in Social science; specifically, community development, sociology, psychology, social work, development studies or anthropology;
The eligibility Criteria
- Must be a Kenyan citizen;
- A graduate from a reputable university;
- Must have completed studies in a relevant field of study within the past 24 months;
- Must be below 25 years old;
- Must be willing to commit their time for the entire period of 12 months;
- Must have good writing and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated good character, creativity, honesty, positive attitude and ability to lear
Safeguarding Children and Young People (Safeguarding) and Gender Equality and Inclusion (GEI)
- Understand and put into practice the responsibilities under Safeguarding and GEI policies and Plan International’s Code of Conduct (CoC), ensuring that concerns are reported and managed in accordance with the appropriate procedures;
- Ensure that Programme implementation staff at the country office and in the field are properly inducted on and understands their role in upholding Plan International’s safeguarding and GEI policies;
- Ensure that Plan International’s global policies for Safeguarding Children and Young People and Gender Equality and Inclusion are fully embedded in project design, during implementation and as principles applied in day-to-day work of Programme team;
- Ensure that Plan Kenya contributes to Plan International’s global efforts to ensure safeguarding and GEI, including making sure that relevant reporting and data are submitted.
To apply, click the link below.