MSF,an international humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare is seeking to recruit a Procurement Manager.
Application deadline: 30th August, 2021.
The procurement manager should lead the procurement department in KSU by defining (if needed) following and reviewing the Procurement strategy (goods, transport/customs, some services) in collaboration with other departments and according the needs of the MSF missions in the region.
In that direction, the Procurement Manager will have a key role to ensure the respect of procedures and to obtain the best prices/services for MSF.
Purpose of the post
- To guarantee the performance of the Procurement department in KSU
- To collaborate with other MSF actors (European Supply Centre, Regional Supply Centre, Missions) to participate to the improvement of the supply chain of MSF in the region
- Management of a team of 2 persons
- Conduct market assessment/surveillance in collaboration with the Logistic Product Referent
- Ensure the link with other MSF buyer for international purchase
- Manage Supplier relationships
- Review of SOP when necessary
- Ensure that the database is properly filled for the Procurement part
Bachelor (or equivalent) degree in Procurement
3 years experience in a Procurement position
- People Management
- Solutionoriented with proactive attitude
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
English is mandatory (fluency written and spoken)
B1 Level of French is an asset [written and spoken]
- Expected starting date: immediately
- 12 months fixed-term field contract, based in Nairobi, Kenya
- Salary according to MSF-OCB Field salary scale. Transport, accommodation, vaccinations are taken in charge by MSF. Per diem + medical insurance
- Adhere to the MSF principles and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
- Adhere to the MSF Behavioral Commitments
- Family position
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment alongside multicultural colleagues
How to apply ?
Online applications to submitted by the 30st of August 2021 latest. Apply below.