Robert Bosch East Africa is a growing business in the Bosch Group located in Nairobi, Kenya. It operates in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, and Thermotechnology. It seeks to recruit a Graduate Trainee.
- Operational steering of external sales people (currently 4 sales people called “Bosch Sales Promoters”) to increase sales.
- Joint visit of the market with Sales promoters
- Conduct on spot training of the products to the customers
- Daily tracking of sales as well as sales leads and compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Championing the use of sales app (Safarini)
- Keep records of all the second trade customers
- Monitor the market dynamics and report on the market conditions
- Follow up and closing of cases/issues pertaining second trade level. E.g. claims, customer feedback etc.
- Organize additional activities with the Promoters (marketing activities, organization tasks e.g. demo management, strategy on how to develop the Promoter program further)
- Work closely with the marketing to help build the brand
- personal Characteristics and skills:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Understanding of automotive parts is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Office with emphacy on excel
- Customer oriented
- Strong Business Acumen
- Problem solving skills
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in commerce or marketing
If you do not receive a response within 14 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Qualified and interested?Apply via the link below.