International Fertiliser Development Center is seeking to recruit a Finance Intern.
Application deadline: 27th August, 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review to ensure that all payment documentation is complete & correct as per the IFDC procedures before forwarding to the Accountant for payment
- Follow up on the submission of travel expense reports (TER’s) to ensure that advances are retired and entered in Netsuite on a timely basis;
- Maintain the Request for Travel (RT) listing.
- Stamp payment vouchers PAID before filing.
- Maintain a systematic filing system with clear labelling, where all physical vouchers and RTs are filed.
- Attach all scanned vouchers and RTs to Netsuite Skydoc on a monthly basis.
- Maintain and update inventory register in collaboration with the Administration Officer
- Help with the verification of workshop participants phone numbers before disbursements
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelors degree in the Accounting & Finance fields
- CPA Part 2
- Should have completed university course
- Young professional with 0-2 years of experience in the area of Finance and Accounting
- Team player and ready to learn
- Strong computer skills in Ms Office (Word, Excel and Email)
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
The intern will report to the National Administration and Finance Officer- Kenya Office.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and Cover Letter as one document with the subject ‘Finance Intern’ on or before 27th August 2021
To apply,click on the link below: