Kibanda Topup,a venture-backed technology company seeks to recruit a Procurement Associate who will ensure the provision of efficient and timely procurement of the dry goods products and ensure that Kibanda’s warehouses have the required stocks.
This role will also be involved in planning, contract negotiation with various suppliers and work closely with the out bounds logistics team.
What You Will Do
- Monitor stock levels, identify purchasing needs and procuring the required products for Kibanda’s operations to ensure availability of required stock for all warehouses
- Research for new suppliers/potential vendors for new products
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts) Conduct market research to identify pricing trends and maintain good relationships with all of Kibanda’s suppliers.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices and suppliers for existing suppliers under the supervision of the Supply Chain Manager
- Prepare cost analyses and maintain updated records of invoices and supplier contracts in liaison with the finance department
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders while liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- Ensure safe custody of procurement related documents such as invoices and delivery notes for purposes of reference, supplier dispute and reconciliation of accounts.
- Ensuring periodic stock taking and stock audit is conducted, at least monthly
- Advise the supply chain manager on any variances, concerns and/or improvements to the procurement process.
- Ensure that the procurement policies are adhered to and exercised by all staff involved in the supply chain process
What you must have
- Good understanding of basic procurement and supply chain processes
- Good negotiator and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and Google suite
- Good at managing relations with suppliers
- Accurate, Innovative and a good planner
- Degree / Higher National Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies.
- Must have over 3 years’ experience in a busy procurement environment preferably
- FMCG and/or start-up
- Good Knowledge in Safety Management.
- Must display a high degree of Integrity.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities
To apply,Click the link below.