The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the position of a Temporary Assistant-Corporate Communications for a period of 6 months.
Application deadline: 18th August, 2021.
The selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Developing social media contents such as banners;
- Developing short videos containing Capital Markets Products information;
- Uploading Investor Education and Market deepening content on social media;
- Revamping presentations delivered by colleagues in the Authority;
- Design work for publications such as State of Corporate Governance Report and the quarterly Capital Markets soundness reports;
- Support the implementation of the recommendations of the 2021 Customer Satisfaction Survey where social media was recommended as a key channel of stakeholder communication and engagement;
- Assist the department with adherence to the brand guidelines;
- Participate in ongoing brand corporate communication projects;
- Providing communication support on other assignments as requested.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications or equivalent qualification from a reputable institution;
- Proficiency in professional graphic design and the use of Adobe Creative Cloud Software is an added advantage;
- Proficiency in using professional video and photography equipment;
- Previous experience in a Public Relations/Communications Department and Advertising Agency is an added advantage.
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Passion for Digital Communications and Graphic Design
- Integrity and honesty;
- Attention to detail;
- Negotiation skills.
Please Click Here and apply or click on the link below:
. Applications should be received on or before 18 August 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for assessment.