NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is seeking to recruit an Account Executive.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a member of the Banking Sales organization, activities and objectives will be focused on winning new strategic business. These solutions are complex enterprise solutions that provide high value to our customers.
- Position responsible for selling solutions and services to increase NCR’s market share and profitability.
- Execute the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel.
- Primary focus is on account planning and opportunity planning to grow Banking self-service solutions, software and services business
- Targets banking accounts, mainly large retail Banks and payment provider at senior and executive levels
- Secures funding for future initiatives at the executive level
- Accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers
- Key interface in defining customer needs and NCR’s ability to meet those needs through banking solutions
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and NCR in regard to issues for new customer, escalating any roadblocks to securing the business
- Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above-mentioned solutions
- Position is ultimately responsible for direct sales (revenue and orders) into both current accounts and new accounts
- Responsible for the profitable sales of NCR solution portfolio products including hardware, software, professional services and maintenance services
- Responsible for attainment of profit goals of the business, whilst maximizing customer retention & delight
- Ensure the timely update of the sales funnel
- Analyze creation of solution offer and proposal development
- Outsourcing skills
- Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client
- Utilize team members including pre-sale technical professionals, post-sale delivery professional and management to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree required, technical or business discipline strongly preferred
- 5-8 years of related experience by selling Hardware-, Software- and Services-solutions in the financial industry.
- Proven success in solution sales environment.
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationship and developing new account opportunities.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Country Management Skills.
- Strong teaming skills and demonstrated proactive leadership.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Qualified and Interested?Please apply via