Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is seeking to recruit a Planning Analyst
Application deadline: 16th August,2021
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance.
• Participate in root cause analysis to recommend process improvements and capture constrains to improve planning accuracy via S and OP.
• Participate, analyse and document business process models, performance and evaluations.
• Participate in business process management efforts to collect and analyse metrics and continually improve processes.
• Develop and maintain working tools for planning inventory, buffer levels for DDMRP.
• Develop and maintain working tools for planning and reporting tactical metrics on power BI.
• Develop and maintain working tools for management or project milestones on NPD performance.
• Participate in S and OP planning by supporting the production and supply planning activities. Information Management
• Accurate and timely documentation and analysis of supply chain processes.
• Continuously maintain and update planning data warehouse. • Timely compilation and business reporting in various dashboards and platforms.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Bachelor Degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Statistics or Commerce.
• CPA, ACCA, CIMA, Project Management or process improvement skills will be an added advantage.
• GIT or Minimum 2 years in finance, operations management, project management or process improvement Skills
• Communication proficiency
• Problem solving, Analysis
• Negotiation Skills
• Technical Capacity • Collaboration Skills
Job Reference Number: CCB210805-4
Qualified and interested?Please apply via