The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) , a leading Africa-based, African-led, international research institution headquartered in Nairobi,Kenya, seeks to engage an Intern in its IT Unit to learn and work closely with the team for an initial period of three months.
Application deadline:23rd August, 2021.
- Carry out configuration and set-up of Windows 10 operating system and other computer programs at the Center.
- Carry out preventive maintenance of laptop and desktop for computers.
- Assist in user support within the Center.
- Conduct regular updates of ICT inventory, cable management /machine arrangement.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology; should have graduated in the last six (6) months.
- Proficiency in Windows 10 and Microsoft Office applications.
- Good knowledge of various network concepts and hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their cover letter and CV through our recruitment portal https://aphrc.org/vacancies/ or alternatively click
Apply by August 23, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Cover letters should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Officer
African Population and Health Research Center, Inc
APHRC Campus, Manga Close, off Kirawa Road, Kitisuru
P.O Box 10787-GPO, Nairobi