Ericsson ,a leading tech firm is seeking to recruit an assistant who will provide a high degree of administrative support and service to managers, unit leadership teams and where applicable to unit members.
The key accountabilities of the Assistant are the following:
- Manage & support in creating the information
- Support use of administrative tools
- Support with travel for personnel
- Handle entry and exit administration
- Provide support to the DGS unit leaders and their team members
- Support improvement of admin routines
- Plan and organize meetings & events
To be successful in the role you are
- Relevant university degree
- 5 years of similar experience
- Business understanding and excellent planning/organizing skills
- Digital & Automation Skills
- Change & Improvement management skills
- Excellent communication, relation and networking skills
- Knowledge Sharing / Collaboration Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge (Desired)
- Flexibility is essential for the role and the individual will be asked to support multiple stakeholders at a time.
You should also have
MS Office 365 (excel, power point, word), Templafy, MS Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, Employee Central, Directory Information Seft-Service, My Support. Concur, Online Travel Booking Tool, MSS/ESS, ITM, Pdf file converter, DocuSign (Electronic Signatures), SAP and conference equipment, etc.
Qualified and interested?Apply via