Sanergy is seeking to recruit an IT fellow in Kisumu and Nairobi who will provide Frontline ICT support services for the company and to assist in the continued reliability and enhancement of the Company’s ICT Systems across all functional areas.
Application deadline: 21st August, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide Frontline ICT support services for the company.
- First person of contact to ICT, answers the ICT support channels, recording and dealing with requests and informing users of the proposed steps for resolution of fault.
- Setting up and maintaining user accounts and associated user rights management.
- Monitors the Helpdesk system for new requests and acts upon or assigns requests as necessary
- Liaises with vendors to uphold Service Level Agreements (SLAs)..
Provide support in the use of and troubleshoot problems with the Company’s ICT Systems.
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local hardware problems, e-mail, internet, and general access problems.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of ICT problems using PC remote control services or a site visit.
Manage the issuing of ICT assets
- Handover and record the issue of loan IT equipment including Mobile Phones, projectors, Laptops and any other IT consumables.
Assist in the continued reliability and enhancement of the Company’s ICT Systems.
- Coordinate and perform proactive maintenance including the routine checks of IT assets to ensure normal operation.
- Work as part of a team to deliver large ICT projects.
Diploma in IT Systems support or equivalent certificationE-
literate and competent in Microsoft Office: MS Word:
A good working knowledge of producing documents and emails.
Good understanding of using and configuring Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 OS.
Good understanding of computer hardware and networking.
To apply visit
For Kisumu IT Fellow: Visit
For Nairobi IT Fellow : Visit