World Wide Fund for Nature Kenya (WWF-Kenya) ,a locally registered non-governmental conservation organization is
looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR intern to assist their HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks.
Application deadline is today: 13th August, 2021
- Participate in the implementation of People and Culture activities as per the agreed work plan
- Assist the People & Culture team in onboarding activities for new hires.
- Assist in HR filing system by keeping all HR records, information and files clearly labelled, organised and updated.
- Ensure records of all recruitment and selection processes of employees are correctly filed
- Follow up with new staff on completed AIMS Probation forms and probation assessment review for confirmation of new staff.
- Reach out to candidate referees to conduct the reference checks and share the feedback with the People & Culture Coordinator
- Check-in with staff at the end of their induction programme on the status and have them fill in the post-induction questionnaire.
- Addition of new staff to the medical cover, WIBA, Pension and Safaricom postpaid.
- Drafting of communication to Safaricom – Redeeming Bonga points letter etc.
- Following up on Medical claims & addition of providers to GA’s panel.
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Human Resource Management
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with others and to support others.
- Able to work accurately with attention to detail
- Good computer skills, including MS Office Suite
- Effective use of technology and department procedures to assist in the achievement of objectives
- Ability to spot errors and mistakes in own work
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Ability and willingness to travel if required
HOW TO APPLY?
Please apply with your CV and cover letter as one file with the Job Title of Position Applied for on the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than 13th August 2021. We will not accept applications without a CV and cover letter.
- Work permit restrictions may apply.
- WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce
Reports to: HR & Administration Assistant
Duration: Temporary – 6months
Location: Nairobi, Kenya