Priority Activator Consulting is recruiting on behalf of its client a medical officer
Our client based in Limuru is seeking to engage the services of a Medical Officer. We are inviting you today to be part of that team as we grow and expand the hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and providing appropriate clinical care ( medical and surgical) to patients in
hospital wards and in outpatient clinics;
- Admitting patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment;
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions;
- Carrying out specific procedures, e.g. performing operations and specialist investigations;
- Making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the
benefit of other healthcare professionals;
- Keeping the referring doctor informed of inpatient and outpatient progress;
- Issuing a preliminary discharge summary to each patient prior to them leaving hospital, in
accordance with service specifications;
- Maintaining patient rights, and be aware of cultural differences when dealing with patients;
- Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality
- Reporting on-call (off shifts, weekends and holidays) as scheduled;
- Ensuring that comprehensive hospital medical records for all in and outpatients are
- Providing educational and clinical experience for clinical staff.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with meticulous attention to
- Must be registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board and hold a valid
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
- To apply visit
- Medical Officer – Priority Job Portal (priorityactivator.com)