Applications are now opened to apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship 2022 in Australia. RTP scholarships are available to domestic and overseas students enrolled in an accredited HDR course. All International Students from all over the globe are eligible to pursue their Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Australia. Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2021-22
Australian Government Research Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Australia. The scholarships in Australia 2022 will Cover the Following Expenses.
- Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD $28,597 (tax free, 2021 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 3 Years for a Research Doctoral Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For PhD Degree up to 4 Years.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel Allowance Airfare ($1000 travel from their home country to/from Adelaide.
- Submission of the Thesis (e.g. Editing, Printing, Binding) Costs AUD$840 for Doctoral candidates. AUD$420 for Masters by Research candidates.
- Master’s Program: Up to 2 Years
- PhD Program: Up to 4 Years.
The list of the fields is given below.
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
This is a basic Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Australia for Masters & for Scholarship in Australia for PhD.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University English language proficiency requirements.
The last date to apply for Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia for International Students varies from University to University
Official application link is found on the link below: